Wedding Planners are professionals with years of industry experience, vendor connections and an innate ability to manage all the little details that would drive non-planner people crazy. They are much more than clipboards and emergency safety pins. They can save you big money, time, and more importantly, stress, ensuring that you never sense a whiff of drama on your big day.
We offer a variety of packages to meet the various needs of the couples that we work with. We start off by meeting with the couple to:
• get an understanding of your vision and style
• review the overall budget
• discuss progress to date
We then determine which of the following wedding planning/coordination/design package will best fit your needs.
Designed for: the couple who wants to enjoy their engagement, while we go the distance to ensure the planning and design portion of the wedding is fully taken care of - just the way you want it. This is the Wed 101 experience at it's best! Think of us as your personal wedding fairy godmother. You wish it, and we will find a way to make it so!
Professional management of every aspect of the planning is provided, from the initial concept and design to complete wedding day management. It is the top tier of our wedding planning services, and includes many special perks such as your own personal wedding day concierge, a mock setup of your reception decor, custom stationary design, and much more!
Our planners will hold your hand every step of the way, providing you with detailed outlines of your budget, important planning milestones, to-do lists for you and your wedding party, and a perfectly choreographed timeline of the big day. This package provides you with the freedom to make decisions while leaving the work to the pros. You make all the fun choices - we take care of creating an event that flows effortlessly, is oh-so-beautiful, and insanely stress-free!
Perfect for: The bride who has a full life schedule to work around, but can manage to take care of the planning. She just needs assistance with forming a realistic timeline, as well as rehearsal & wedding day coordination, and managing the logistics of the wedding day. She doesn't want to be worried about the deliveries, the setup for the ceremony, transition to the reception, keeping the cake cool until the last minute and most of all - clearing up at the end of the night.
Let us turn your great planning into a fantastic event, knowing everything is being handled behind the scenes and running smoothly and on schedule. The logistics, coordinating and responsibilities that need to be accomplished on your wedding day will be delegated to your coordinators.
This package provides peace of mind, while eliminating the ever present looming question "What am I forgetting?". It includes overseeing the logistics of set-up of the ceremony and reception locations leaving you free to devote your attention to the order of the day - getting married! All services are coordinated and confirmed with all vendors, leaving no gaps and nothing to chance. We work with you during the final weeks leading up to the wedding and take all the last minute stress away!
Best for: The couple who only need Coordination and Direction for the formal part of the day - The Ceremony.
Our coordinators will work with you to form a timeline for your day surrounding the ceremony to make certain everything is planned correctly.
We will conduct the Rehearsal, and return on your Wedding Day to ensure everything goes according to your plan.
This includes Registry/Gift Table setup, Unity Ceremony setup, as well as lining up and cuing honored guests, family, and your entire wedding party. We also cue the minister and musicians or DJ at the appropriate times.
Better for: The couple who needs friendly advice and a realistic timeline, but not a personal assistant and coordinator for the wedding day. They may have already decided on a venue, and possibly booked a vendor or two, but are feeling a bit overwhelmed and want someone to create a roadmap and timeline of the day for them and their vendors.
Meetings can be in person, over the phone, or through email to best suit the busy schedule of any bride and groom.
This package provides you with the benefit of an extended amount of our professional advice and expertise at an affordable rate, therefore saving you time and financial resources.
For the bride and groom that find a wedding package they prefer, but it just doesn’t include all of the bells and whistles they would like to have. Here’s the perfect opportunity to personalize your wedding planning package to specifically meet the needs you have by adding just what you need!
• Pick up and return of rental items including cake boards, linens, easels, etc.
• Return of Groom’s and Groomsmen tuxedos to rental location
• Collect and Deliver or Ship Wedding Gown to cleaners or designated location
• Assistance with Thank You note wording
• Design and delivery of out-of-town guest bags (can include shopping for items to be included)
• Addressing and mailing Wedding Invitations
• Assistance with setting up your Wedding Budget
• Collection and management of RSVPs
• Planning of Rehearsal Dinner and/or Departure Brunch
• Bridal Shower planning and coordination
• Assistance in planning your Bridesmaids’ Luncheon
• Assistance in coordinating a spa day (mani/pedi appts.) for the bridal party
• Assistance with assigning roles to your bridal party
• Assistance with seating chart, escort cards, etc.
• Custom Save the Date, Invitation and inserts, Program and Menu design and production
• Mock setup of linens, flowers, table decor, etc before wedding
• Schedule and attend bridal portrait session including arrangement of dress and bouquet delivery
• Cutting and serving the wedding cake and groom’s cake
• Decorate hotel room for wedding night (wine, candles, etc.)
• Food trays and beverages for wedding party in dressing rooms
• Prepare and decorate vehicle used in couple’s exit
• To-go basket for Bride and Groom waiting in the get away car
• Delivery of couple’s luggage to the hotel for the wedding night
• Assistance with writing and mailing thank-you notes
• Childcare services for guests
• Submission of engagement and/or wedding announcements to specified newspapers
a la Carte